They've become a favourite in Borough since opening there (with a popular alfresco opening too) and now Elliot's has soft-launched a second venue in Hackney.
It's very early days for this one, with the new Elliot's open as delivery and takeaway only, serving up their woodfired pizzas and with a menu that looks like this:
- Garlic butter calzone
- Ricotta gnocchi, pumpkin & nutmeg butter
- Polenta bramata, cuttlefish & gremolata
- Margherita, tomato, basil & mozzarella
- Taleggio, sage & brown butter pizza
- Corno peppers, sprouting broccoli & chilli pizza
- Beef ragu, pancetta & parmesan pizza
- Palourde clams, yellow tomatoes, garlic & creme fraiche pizza
There's also a bottle shop on site, perfect for stocking up for the festive season.
They should be launching fully in the new year when restrictions ease - and expect plenty of natural wine on the menu when they do.
More about Elliots Hackney
Where is it? 121-123 Mare Street, Hackney, London E8 3RH
When does it open? Open for takeaway now, opens fully early 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners