In a nutshell: Swiss in Soho
Summing it all up: This Soho restaurant has a Swiss-inspired menu that means quite a lot of tableside theatre will be involved - from Raclette dips to fondues and grill-your-own-food charbonnades.
Can't get enough of fondue, raclette, rösti or charbonnade? Like a bit of theatre and interaction with your night out? Then Heritage sounds like it could be just the thing.
Opening in Soho, this is a Swiss-inspired restaurant and all those favourites will be on show. Specifically there will be melted cheese goodness with their raclette dishes, a fight for the pot with their fondues, cook it yourself action with the charbonnades, and you can lay on the carbs with their rostis.
Some of the dishes planned for the menu are:
- Bacon rosti with maple glazed Dingley Dell lardons & Tomette de Brebis
- Vegetable fondue - with roasted Jersey royals, baby carrots, asparagus, radishes, pickles
- Seafood fondue - with 1/2 Lobster, red prawns & smoked salmon ‘royal fillet’, crispy skin & pickles
- Raclette with Cobble lane Charcuterie (daily selection of ham, salami, bresola & saussison, house gherkins)
- Dingley Dell Pork Belly & Fillet charbonnade with apple confit, pickles & mustard
- Chateaubriand of Dedham Vale beef charbonnade with Bordelaise, horseradish, house mustard
On top of that, there are small plates including "Lobster & Roasted Fennel Tart, Sheep’s milk tomme, pine nut relish" and a charcoal grill that's cooking up dishes like a Trenchmore Wagyu burger (served with Raclette, truffle & bacon jam, sweet onion, pickles). In charge of the menu is Head Chef Aarik Persaud (Chewton Glen and The Butchers Club in Hong Kong).
it's certainly quite unlike anything in Soho, and could be a lot of fun. We're certainly up for more Raclette dishes in London, that's for sure.
More about Heritage
Where is it? 18 - 20 Rupert Street, London W1D 6DE
When does it open? 28 June 2019
Soft launch offer: 50% off food from 28 – 30 June inclusive, on reservations only.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners