Coming this Friday, Chop Shop are expanding from their Haymarket home with a shiny new van that'll be setting up shop in St James' Square Gardens for five weeks every weekday lunchtime.
From the van, they'll be serving up some Chop Shop specials (including their excellent pulled pork sausage roll and the meatballs) and sandwiches too (including a "sandwich of the day"). So if you roll up on Friday, you can get:
- Chef's pasta special - £8
- Pulled pork sausage roll with spiced apple ketchup - £6
- Morini meatballs with sauce - £8
- BBQ glazed beef short rib and spiced slaw - £8
- Cheese & ham foccacia sandwich - £6
- White Label burger, bacon marmalade cheddar cheese brioche - £10
- Creme Fraiche panna cotta and summer fruits
Plus there's Pimms, beer, prosecco and champagne on offer too.
The Chop Shop Van will be in St James' Square Gardens from 24 July running Monday - Friday 12-3pm for five weeks. For more from them, follow them on Twitter @chopshoplondon.