He's only just launched Acme Fire Cult (with Daniel Watkins) and now chef Andrew Clarke is also across the other side of town in Hammersmith with Cellar.
This is the restaurant that's open on the ground floor of Hammersmith’s private members’ club Kindred. It's just had a big refurb and is now open to everyone, not just members. Andrew Clarke has designed their "micro-seasonal all-day menu" and that means dishes like:
- Fried cod cheeks with harissa mayo and lemon
- Ox cheek puffs with prune and tamarind ketchup
- Korean spiced tartare of Dexter beef served with straw chips
- Celeriac schnitzel with cavolo nero, wild mushrooms and wild garlic butter
- Mutton merquez flatbread with pink onion, herb labneh and salsa verde
- Rhubarb compote, caramelised bread and butter pudding
Alongside that is a wine list that focuses on Central Europe, including wines from The Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia. Cocktails focus on local spirit producers and include the West 6 Buttered Up - Portobello Road Butter gin, Bonanto aperitif, passion fruit, fresh pineapple and lime.
It's all in a Grade II listed building and there's a large terrace outside too.
More about Cellar
Where is it? Bradmore House, Queen Caroline St, London W6 9BW
When does it open? Soft launching now, officially launches 11 April 2022
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners