18/11/20 - updated with opening details
What: Yard Sale Pizza East Dulwich
In a nutshell: Pizzas go south
Summing it all up: With six pizzerias around town Yard Sale are finally bringing their pizzas, made from 48-72 hour fermented dough south of the river. They're heading to East Dulwich where all the favourites will be on offer - from TSB to the New Porker.
Yard Sale have been one of London's big pizza success stories, slowly gaining more fans as they've added new restaurants. Until now they've been concentrated north and east - but that's about to change as they head south of the river for the first time.
Yard Sale East Dulwich is going to be primarily delivery - but there will be a few seats inside if you want your pizza there and then (assuming such things are allowed at the time). Either way, East Dulwich folk will be able to get their hands on Yard Sale's 48-72 hour fermented dough pizzas that include:
- TSB - Tender stem broccoli, parmesan, pine nuts, garlic & olive oil
- Holy Pepperoni - Cobble Lane pepperoni, regular pepperoni & spicy Nduja sausage
- Mush be Love - Roasted chestnut mushrooms, truffle oil, oregano (no tomato)
- The Aubergine - Garlic roasted aubergine, parmesan crumb & basil
- The New Porker - Fresh Sicilian sausage, guindilla chillies, garlic & basil
They also have regular collaborations, teaming up with other restaurants as well as celebs like Loyle Carner and Jessie Ware - all of which are well worth keeping an eye out for.
On top of all this - a launch competition is planned, so keep an eye out for that too.
More about Yard Sale Pizza East Dulwich
Where is it? 39 Lordship Lane, London SE22 8EW
When does it open? 23 November 2020
Launch offer: 50% off pizza delivery for the first few days (watch them on Instagram for details)
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners