MasterChef winner Tim Anderson's Nanban cookbook is on the way later this year - so his next pop-up is all based around that. He's popping up at the Well in Clerkenwell next week - with this menu - all for £30:
- Grapefruit and Honey Shochu Highball
- Ryūkyū: Mackerel cured in a soy sauce and ginger marinade
- Grilled Shiitake with spicy miso butter
- Onsen Egg - slow-cooked egg in mushroom dashi with garlic oil
- Tori-ten - chicken tempura with ponzu dip
- Yuzu-Chilli Ice Cream with chocolate sauce and sesame crumbs
Anderson's pop-ups are always hugely successful - so get in quick if you want a place.
Photo by Paul Winch-Furness.