God bless the internet - where else would you find something like Instagram sensation Symmetrybreakfast which posts a picture a day of the breakfast someone has cooked for themselves and someone else.
Now you can take part in the fun this November when Bethnal Green restaurant Corner Room at Town Hall Hotel hosts a weekend takeover on 8-9 November by Symmetrybreakfast in honour of the Instagram account's first birthday.
The menu over the weekend is as follows (all prices are for two):
- vanilla porridge £13
- brioche pain perdue, summer berries & yogurt £13
- dropscones, sweet cured bacon & maple syrup £15
- choice of two eggs with toasted sourdough (scrambled, fried or poached) with:
- nothing more, nothing less £9
- cumberland sausage £15
- streaky bacon £15
- mushrooms £15
- grilled beef tomato £14
- Hansen & Lydersen smoked salmon £19
SymmetryBreakfast will be at the Corner Room at Patriot Square, Bethnal Green, London E2 9NF on 8th and 9th November 2014 serving breakfast from 7:30am until 10:30am. For this weekend Corner Room will not be taking breakfast bookings and will only take walk-ins.