Payday may have only just been and gone, but you'll be glad to know about the new Retro menu at Randall & Aubin later in the month when you're not feeling so flush...
What you need to know
It's noughties food at nineties prices: The Soho institution is putting on a retro menu of the dishes they originally launched with, for the same price as when they were first on in 1996.
So what's on the menu?
- Aegean glazed lamb fillet with mustard beans, Sicilian couscous & tzatziki (pictured) for £8.75
- Rotisserie chicken hero roll with coleslaw, leaves, R&A dressing & fries for £6.85
- Seared pork fillet with Parma ham, red cabbage, grilled apples & mustard dressing at £9.50
- Greek salad with oak aged feta served with garlic & cheese bread for £7.10
- And - for dessert - Pot au chocolate at £4.75
When does it start? The menu will be served at lunchtime only and starts on Tuesday 6 May 2014. It'll be on for a month, maybe longer depending on its success.
Randall & Aubin is at 14-16 Brewer St, London W1F 0SG. Telephone 020 7287 4447