They launched it for the first time last year and now Galvin at Windows are bringing back their "pay what you like" menu this month. As before, it's a five-course menu and you pay what you feel the food was worth. So you have to work out how much you will pay for:
- Isle of Wight heritage tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, olive & pain d'épice
- Cornish mackerel, smoked brandade, Lyonnaise & leek velouté
- Suffolk pork belly, boudin noir, celeriac, peas & roasting jus
- Aged Comté, chutney & raisin bread
- Valrhona chocolate fondant, nougat parfait & orange ice cream
There are a few rules - and one of those it that you have to book for this menu two days in advance - call 020 7208 4021 or visit their website.
Galvin at Windows is at 22 Park Ln, London W1K 1BE. For more, follow them on Twitter @GalvinatWindows.