Peruvian restaurant Pachamama is two years old today and to celebrate they've added new tacos to the menu, available for lunch only from today. They are:
- Duck & Rice Taco with confit duck, spicy rice, charred corn, green lettuce
- Blackened Cod Taco, with blackened cod, black beans, guacamole, red onions
- Pulled Lamb Taco, lamb shoulder, jalapeno cream sauce, coriander.
- Ceviche, with crispy fried seabass, sweet potato, radish, salsa criolla.
- Chicken Anticucho made with grilled chicken, jerk sauce, guacamole, red cabbage;
- Green Taco with green lettuce, edamame, guacamole and crispy kale.
They're also adding a new range of mocktails for lunchtime drinking and until the end of October, they'll have 50% off the lunchtime tacos too.
Pachamama is at 18 Thayer Street, London W1U 3JY. For more, follow them on Twitter @pachamama_ldn.