Pascal Aussignac has always been a big feature of Taste of London, always managing to win one of the prizes up for grabs for the food from the Club Gascon stand.
Now we won't have to wait for thate once-a-year event to come around as Gascon are getting into the street food/ pop-up scene in a longer term way. Kicking off this weekend at Hawker House, they're launching Duck n' Roll.
So if you pop along to Hackney, you'll be able to try their award-winning Marmite Royale & Soldiers and lots more. The whole menu (the last two being specials) is as follows:
- Marmite royale & soldiers (£6)
- Foie gras burger and truffle chantilly (£8)
- Hot duck pastrami roll (£6)
- Confit fries, crazy duck salt & spicy ketchup (£3)
- Gascon mess & armagnac (£3)
- Cornetto of mussel popcorn (£3)
- Crackling slow cooked egg, truffle cream (£5)
Future specials will include Pop-cod” and more.
Duck n Roll will be at Hawker House every Friday and Saturday from 6 March until 4 April - and expect to see them all over London this summer too. For the latest news on where they are, follow them on Twitter @DucknRoll_CG