Chicken restaurant (with doughnuts from the Doughnut Hatch too) is about to launch a new lunch menu this week, with a special launch offer. On the new menu is:
- Fried Chicken Biscuit Sandwiches – free-range fried in a freshly baked buttermilk biscuit covered in sweet honey butter and spicy hot sauce (that's it pictured above)
- Bacon & Cheese Burger - fried chicken, thick cut bacon, American cheese, house-made BBQ sauce and cos lettuce in a soft roll
- Korean Burger - fried chicken, gochujang glaze and kimchi slaw in a soft bun.
- Chicken Caesar Salad, available with fried or grilled chicken
- Mu Shu Crispy Fried Chicken with pancakes and tonkatsu sauce
The new Bird lunch menu is 50% off from 20-25 April, 12-5pm at 42/44 Kingsland Road, E2 8DA. Fior more information, follow them on Twitter @birdrestaurant