A promising new pop-up is landing at Dalston's Newcomer Wines for a spring alfresco menu. SSAW Collective (Spring Summer Autumn Winter) is a community of growers and makers focused on ethical and seasonal produce, while Newcomer itself focuses on an all organic, biodynamic and natural wine list.
Lulu Cox, former sous at Rochelle Canteen and head of SSAW collective, is in charge of the menu which includes:
- Pickled Mussels and Coriander on Toast
- Barbequed Asparagus and Nettle Butter Sauce
- English Mozarella, Braised Greens & Dill
- BBQ’d Hogget and Green Sauce
- Little Gem, Radish, Dill and Bread salad
- Jersey Royals and Wild Garlic Butter
- Rhubarb and Walnut Trifle
It'll be taking over their lovely hidden terrace area at the back - and they'll also have SSAW flowers and pickles on sale in the shop.
More about Newcomer Wines X SSAW
Where is it? 5 Dalston Ln, Dalston, London E8 3DF
When does it open? From 22 April 2021
How to book: Book online
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners