This is a bit of a departure for Deliveroo. Not content with merely supplying Londoners with their takeaway of choice, now they're helping customers create the perfect table look at home.
This week they announced a team-up with Irish chef and author Clodagh Mckenna. Clodagh McKenna at Home in partnership with Deliveroo will be available to order on demand if you suddenly decide your Instagram feed needs gussying up a bit.
The table-styling box, costs £60 and includes:
- Two winter pomegranate linen napkins
- A glass bud vase
- A bouquet of dried Autumnal flowers from Worm London
- Two sage green beeswax dining candles
- Two sage green glass candle holders
- A ‘cabbage’ dipping bowl for your salsa or ketchup
“When we are spending so much time eating from home, why not do it in style?" says Clodagh. Now there's no excuse for simply eating that pizza out of the box. Standards, people!
More about Clodagh McKenna at Home
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners