Fancy getting a taste of Shoreditch but aren't quite ready to go on public transport yet? Then the replacement that's taking over the old American Car Wash site might be for you. For six days, it's going to be taken over by Meatless Farm to create the M*** F*** Drive-Thru.
It is - more or less - exactly as it sounds, but the drive-thru also has a lane for pedestrians, e-scooters and bicycles. And if you turn up on a scooter, bike or electric car - you'll also get 50% off. So you might want to go in a friend's Tesla (or, more likely, their Leaf).
As for the food - the main event comes from top burger purveyors Mother Flipper, who have teamed up with Meatless Farm to create a plant-based version of their burger. Here's the menu:
- The Mother Flipper x Meatless Farm cheeseburger (V) – Meatless Farm patty, American cheese, ketchup, mustard, lettuce, red onion, pickle
- The Greta (V) – Meatless Farm patty, aubergine candy bacon, American cheese, shoestring fries, Mother Flipper special sauce, pickle
- The McBluffin (V) – Meatless Farm sausage patty, free range egg, American cheese, butter toasted English muffin All burgers are veggie as standard, vegan versions are available.
- Fries (V, VE) - skin on, twice fried
- Dirty fries (V, VE) - fries, Meatless Farm mince chilli with red kidney beans, vegan cheese sauce, pickled jalapeños
More about the M*** F*** Drive-Thru
Where is it? 35 Great Eastern St, Hackney, London EC2A 3ER
When? 26-31 August 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners