Phil Howard and Rebecca Mascarenhas co-own three very popular restaurants across west and south London - Elystan Street, Kitchen W8, and Church Road. Rather than open each restaurant, for the moment they're all uniting under one roof at Elystan Street and are delivering to the areas surrounding the three restaurants.
Phil Howard is cooking and Kitchen W8's Mark Kempson is joining him in the kitchen. (Church Road's Sam Astley Dean is busy being a new father at the mo).
Each meal is a three-course affair, with a choice between two starters/mains and here's what's been on recent menus:
- Pea and ham soup with little ham hock wraps
- Chargrilled Norfolk asparagus with balsamic vinegar, scorched red onion and olive oil
- Cashew hummus with roasted vegetables and a light curry dressing
- Ravioli of scallops, langoustines and salmon with asparagus
- Roast breast of chicken with parmesan gnocchi and a sauté of new seasons girolles
- Turbot, salmon and prawn pie with leeks and early summer carrots
- Herb crepe with asparagus, peas, leeks, mushrooms and herbs
- Roasted provençal vegetable tart with a pesto dressing, tapenade and goats cheese
- Meringues Chantilly with raspberries
- Crème caramel with golden raisins
It's all between £45 and £50 a person and is available Thursday - Friday. They can only do 100 meals a day - so you might want to order ahead...
More about Elystan Street
Where is it? 43 Elystan St, Chelsea, London SW3 3NT
Where are they delivering: SW1, SW3, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW10, SW11, SW13, SW14, SW15, SW18, W2, W8, W10, W11 (Click & Collect available too)
How to order: On their website
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @elystanstreet.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners