The great reopening continues with Bone Daddies about to join the ever-growing list of restaurants that have managed to switch to delivery while their venues are shut. Bone Daddies certainly has its army of loyal supporters, so if you've been missing their ramen or Japanese ‘soul food’ dishes, the very best of those are coming straight to your door with the company's new #BoneAtHome delivery service.
Here's a taste of what's going to be on offer:
- Bone Daddies Tonkotsu - Chashu pork belly, spring onion & Tonkotsu noodles (with 20-hour pork bone broth) @ £13.90
- T22 - pulled chicken, light soy broth, cock scratchingsTM, Shitake mushroom, onion, nori & Tokyo wavy noodles (with chicken bone broth) @ £13.40
- Vegetarian Mushroom Ramen [V] - Shiitake Mushrooms, fresh tofu, garlic, thyme, mushroom butter, Clarence Court egg & Tonkotsu noodles (with mushroom broth)* @ £13.80 *can be made vegan without egg or butter on request
- Korean Fried Chicken Wings - Red Tractor halal chicken wings coated in Bone Daddies sweet & sour chilli garlic sauce @ £8.60
- Sweet Spicy Pigs Bones - fried pork ribs coated in sweet & spicy sticky sauce, topped with spring onions @ £9.90
- Tofu Poke [V] - fresh Tofu, sauteed mushrooms, mizuna, pickled red onion & green chilli @ £12.95
It's just their Old Street and Bermondsey restaurants to start with - so if you're in Deliveroo range of those then you can get your ramen order in very soon.
More about Bone Daddies delivery
Where? Old Street and Bermondsey restaurants
When? Delivery starts 4 May 2020
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @bonedaddies.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners