In these trying times, comfort food is really where it's at, and Camden's The Cheese Bar is certainly delivering on that. As well as sending their Cheese Truck all around London on a mission to deliver cheese, they've also converted the Camden Cheese bar to be a delivery hub for mac n cheese, called MacDaddy.
There are six types on the menu, which are:
- Daddy'$ Dollar - Baron Bigod brie and truffle.
- Fon-do-me Daddy - Triple cheese fondue with crispy onions and cornish gouda
- Sugar Daddy - Goats cheese with honey and candied walnuts.
- Boeuf Daddy - Blue cheese and salt beef with cornichons.
- The Cry Baby - Triple onion and old Winchester with crispy leeks
- Papa - Rica - Smoked mozzarella, devils mortar and paprika breadcrumbs
And with that, hash browns (more carbs = good), mozzarella sticks and fried cheese curds. So if you're after a comforting cheesy fix - this looks like the place.
More about The Cheese Bar
Where is it? 93-93 Camden Stables, Chalk Farm Road, LondonNW1 8AH
How to Order: On Deliveroo
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @thecheesebarldn.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners