After opening last year, Officina 00 has won plenty of praise, not least a rave review by Marina O'Loughlin in The Sunday Times. But if you've been missing your Officina fix since the lockdown, they're about to re-open, this time offering delivery.
It's a mix of ready to eat, as well as fresh pasta that you can make at home. For the cook at home selection, there's 100g of cavatelli, corzetti, garganelli or pappardelle all for £2.50 each. If you're looking to get something ready-made delivered, here's what's on offer:
- Pumpkin Gnocchi, Brown Butter, Sage, Gorgonzola - £9.50
- Cavatelli, Datterino, Capers and Olives Pesto - £10.50
- Corzetti, Wild Mushroom, Fennel Sausage, Parsley - £11
- Garganelli, OxTail Genovese, Cavolo Nero, Provolone - £11
- Pappardelle Ragu', Meatballs, Burrata - £12
- Profiteroles, Lemon/Chocolate - £5.50
They also have bread, burrata, wine and more.
That's not all. On top of this - they're also running live masterclasses on their Instagram channel - helping you to make their pasta sauces at home. That starts tonight (Thursday 26 March at 5.30pm) - and you can join that here (Instagram app only). If you miss that - don't worry, they'll be doing regular classes that will be timed as follows:
- Tuesday - how to make the pasta dough
- Wednesday - how to shape the pasta
- Thursday - how to make the sauce that goes the best with it
So you should be a pasta master in no time!
More about Officina 00
Where is it? 156 Old St, London EC1V 9BW
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @officina00
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners