If you've been keeping track of our page that covers how restaurants are changing as a result of Coronavirus, you'll have seen - where possible - a great shift towards takeaway and delivery.
Latest to reveal full details of their plans are Brat, one of our Top 40 restaurants in London, who have just reopened as a farm, grill and wine shop. The restaurant has been retooled as a market counter and here's what will be on offer:
- Signature dishes from Brat - including grilled whole brown crabs, fresh fish, and their smoked pink fir potatoes
- Fresh bread and their signature burnt cheesecakes
- Regularly changing dishes cooked over fire, including grilled asparagus salad
- House-made sausages, grilled bread with Anchovy, cured hams and cheeses
- Plus produce you can cook at home, including beef from Warrens and sustainably-caught native oysters, langoustines and lobster from Devon
- Brat’s sommelier, Martina has handpicked bottles from the Brat list to take away, and there will also be boxes of cellar wines too.
The restaurant team is being repurposed for delivery, and they'll be the ones taking it to your home.
Here's what Brat's Tomos Parry has to say:
The current situation is hugely challenging for the entire hospitality industry, and we’re looking for a way to support our suppliers and staff. We really value the incredible produce we get from the like of Flourish and Warrens, and we want as many people as possible to have access to restaurant quality ingredients during these difficult times. The Farm, Grill and Wine Shop will allow us to support as many people as we possibly can.
Keep track of all the restaurants offering delivery and takeaway on our regularly updated page.
More about Brat Farm, Grill and Shop
Where is it? 4 Redchurch St, Hackney, London E1 6JL
When does it start? 22 March 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners