What: Cutting Room
In a nutshell: Restaurant, bar and art space in Fitzrovia
Summing it all up: Cutting Room sees the food and art world getting closer together. They'll be showcasing different artists monthly - alongside a restaurant and bar that's serving food cooked over charcoal and cocktails served in medicine bottles.
Just opened in Fitzrovia - which has been getting a lot of new openings of late - is Cutting Room. It's a mix of a bar/restaurant and art space. So if you like mixing your food and drink with a bit of art on the side, this is the place for you.
For the food - there are seasonal small plates, with a focus on cooking over charcoal - here's what you can expect:
- Charcuterie from Cobble Lane in Islington including cured lamb, fennel and Wagyu
- Goat curry and meatballs of zebra, ostrich and kangaroo
- Miso wild salmon with samphire
- Grilled octopus with black bean and a pear glaze
- Mushroom and truffle sliders topped with guacamole
- Fillet Steak, Sweetcorn, Avocado, Chipotle Salsa and Black Truffle
As well as barrel-aged cocktails ("Prescription cocktails" served in vintage medicine bottles), there's also the "Death by Chocolate Martini" - that's Creme De Cacao with Frangelico and vodka if you fancy something different for dessert.
And, of course, the art, with different artists per month (curated by Woolff Gallery) with Jack Tanner kicking things off this month.
More about Cutting Room
Where is it? 95 Charlotte Street, London W1T 4PZ
When does it open? Now open
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners