Lovers of pizza unite - your festival is returning. Helmed by London's foremost expert on pizzas, Daniel Young, you'll have the chance to try different slices from six different restaurants. Taking part this year are:
- Hai Cenato - Jason Atherton's Victoria Italian
- Santa Maria Pizzeria - which many hail as the best in town
- The Perfectionists' Cafe - Heston Blumenthal's restaurant escapes Heathrow for the day
- 'O Ver - with dough made with seawater imported from Puglia
- Mother - the Danish pizza joint in Battersea
- Wandercrust - street-food sensations
Every ticket (£28) to the event gets you six quarter pizzas, a beer or soft drink and a mineral water. Plus, once you're done with all the eating, you'll get to vote for your favourite slice and see who takes home the prize...
Photo by Matteo D’Ambrosio
What: The 4th Annual London Pizza Festival,
When: 20 May 2018
Where: Borough Market
How to book: Head over to the website.
Subscribe to hear the latest from Hot Dinners