Earlier this year, Perilla launched a very successful successful (but short) series of supperclubs - Polpo's Russell Norman called it "the best pop-up I have ever been to". And now they're coming back, but this time for a much longer four month run at Platform 1 in East Dulwich.
They're not short of some pretty impressive experience too. Perilla comes from head chef Ben Marks (NOMA, The Square) and Matt Emmerson (Polpo, Polpetto) and they've linked up with Adam McGurk (Hawksmoor) fpr botanical gin cocktails.
They're looking to take the type of seasonal cooking found in high-end restaurants and make it more accessible. With that in mind, the menu includes:
- Egg Yolks Cured in Seaweed with Samphire
- Grilled Lettuce & Cavalo Nero with Ewes Cheese
- Pot Roast Cauliflower with Goats Curd & Lardo
- Fried Duck Egg with Mussels & Lovage
- Poached Trout with Potato Broth & Radishes
- Beef Short Rib with Thyme & Beetroot
- Poached Pears with Soft Herbs & Frozen Crème Fraîche