Now this is a menu we can get on board with - it's what's on offer at J Sheekey's for their summer lobster fest. The seafood restaurant so beloved of the stars has teamed up with The National Lobster Hatchery to present a festival celebrating the native lobster and its conservation.
- Chilled Sweetcorn Soup with lobster roll £12.50
- Lobster & Samphire Tempura with charred lime and chilli jam £14.50
- Flat Iron Steak & Lobster Tail with smoked garlic & seaweed butter £16.50
- Lobster Salad with avocado, fennel & spiced cocktail dressing £15.00
- Lobster Thermidor Benedict with poached egg, toasted muffin, English mustard & hollandaise £11.75
- Lobster & Courgette Risotto with fried courgette flower £15.00
The J Sheekey Lobster Festival runs from Tuesday, 1 July to Sunday, 3 August. The menu is available in the Oyster Bar and on the terrace from midday to late, Monday to Sunday during the month of July. Bookings not necessary but advisable for groups of 6 or more.
J Sheekey is at 28-34 St Martin's Court, London WC2N 4AL