12/5/22 - Updated with launch details
Another Riding House Cafe is on the way - this time to Bloomsbury. They've already been pretty successful over in Fitzrovia for over ten years and its spin off, the Rail House Cafe in Victoria.
As with those before it, the new Riding House Cafe will be a modern brasserie and this one will find its home in the Brunswick Centre. They're aiming for a club-like feeling in Bloomsbury (no membership needed, of course).
The menu will be headed up by Executive Chef Henry Omereye and Head Chef, Gerald Mirey and they're going to be evolving the menu a bit here too - they say there's a focus on healthy options, bowls and skewers. You'll also see more influence from Omereye, whose Soul Ride kits were a bit hit in the past year. Planned for the menu will be:
- Grilled flatbread, smoked cod roe, tomato, wasabi tobiko,
- Earl grey cured trout, citrus kosho & sour cream
- Caraway harissa chicken and cassava chips with fennel and cardamom gravy,
- Teriyaki rabbit legs, shiitake mushroom, sweet potato champ & crispy kale
- Miso grilled sea bass, nuoc cham & pickled cucumber
- Hot doughnuts with milk jam
As ever, brunch will be a big thing, including their signature - pancakes with toasted marshmallows, coconut clotted cream, white chocolate and banana maple syrup.
More about Riding House Cafe
Where is it? Brunswick Centre, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1BS
When does it open? 25 May 2022 (Soft launch with 50% off food until 7 June)
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners