Another Riding House Cafe is on the way - this time to Bloomsbury. They've already been pretty successful over in Fitzrovia for over ten years and its spin off, the Rail House Cafe in Victoria.
As with those before it, the new Riding House Cafe will be a modern brasserie and this one will find its home in the Brunswick Centre. They're aiming for a club-like feeling in Bloomsbury (no membership needed, of course).
The menu will be headed up by Executive Chef Henry Omereye and they're going to be evolving the menu a bit here too - they say there's a focus on healthy options, bowls and skewers. You'll also see more influence from Omereye, whose Soul Ride kits were a bit hit in the past year. Planned for the menu will be:
- Coconut and cardamom dhal with aubergine pickle
- Black quinoa and mango with corn, black beans and cashews
- Beef flank suya with yaji spice mayo skewer
- Octopus with ‘nduja lime yoghurt skewer
- Lobster lasagne, crab claw and garlic sourdough
- Red miso chicken, chestnut bisque, wild mushrooms and crème fraiche will also feature
As ever, brunch will be a big thing, including their signature - pancakes with toasted marshmallows, coconut clotted cream, white chocolate and banana maple syrup.
More about Riding House Cafe
Where is it? Brunswick Centre, Bloomsbury, London WC1N 1BS
When does it open? Spring 2022
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners