9/6/21 - updated with a look at the inside
Over in Marylebone, it's all change for what used to be Bernardi's. Relaunching on the same site (but from the same team) is Italian Greyhound.
Responsible for the new menu will be Head Chef Yohei Furuhashi, who was previously at the River Café, Dinings SW3 and Petersham Nurseries and he'll be pulling together a menu made from a mix of British and Italian produce. Here's a taste of that menu.
- Sicilian chickpea fritters with sage
- Cornish crab with roseval potato, celery hearts and capers
- pizzas including Wye Valley asparagus, stracciatella and speck or Bull’s heart tomatoes, salted anchovy and oregano
- Pappardelle with slow-cooked pork ragù
- John Dory with Italian spinach, broad beans and bottarga.
The layout's a little different to before so it'll be the restaurant on the ground floor along with a bar, where drinks include a Scamorza bourbon washed Old Fashioned. Expect a completely new look to the place too and a private dining room on the lower ground floor.
More about Italian Greyhound
Where is it? 62 Seymour St, London W1H 5BN
When does it open? 9 June 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners