Updated 24/5/21 with soft launch offer
Following the Camberwell original and the Tooting follow up, Good Neighbour are getting ready to open a third wine bar/restaurant - this time in Peckham.
They're taking over the space from Pedler (who are heading east to a new location). Once again it's from the team of Paul Williamson (ex Soho House) and Josue Otero, who's in charge of the kitchen. Here's a taste of what will be on the menu:
- Smoked miso aubergine doughnuts with house pickles & shiitake lime jus
- Beetroot & hazelnut arancini, black garlic aioli, green olive salsa verde
- Good Neighbour’s famous artichoke & Parmesan dip
- Crispy pig cheeks, celeriac slaw, stilton & Bramley apple sauce
- Tuna tataki, miso cauliflower, apple & beetroot salsa
There will also be brunch, of course, which includes smoked brisket benedict and a vegan crispy Korean cauliflower burger and what they're already touting as "Peckham’s best Bloody Mary".
The space will be split into two - with a wine bar at the front and space for banquette seating at the back - and they will be launching a terrace. As for drinks, the wines will be natural and old world with an enomatic machine on standby so there will be plenty by the glass - with wine tastings to come.
More about Good Neighbour Peckham
Where is it? 58 Peckham Rye, London SE15 4JR
When does it open? 22 May 2021
Soft launch offer: 50% off food till 2 June 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners