Mao Chow, the ever-popular all-vegan noodle bar is getting a second location (following their first permanent space in London Fields). This time they're heading north to Holloway, setting up shop in the Nag's Head Market with a takeaway noodle bar.
Here's what's on the menu:
- Smacked Cucumber - salted cucumber, black vinegar, crushed garlic, sesame oil
- Sadness Jelly Noodles - hot + sour cold mung bean noodles, fermented chillies, peanuts + coriander
- La Zi Cauliflower - crispy cauliflower, mala powder, dried chillies
- Sweet Water Noodles - thick hand cut noodles, sesame paste, rock sugar + red sichuan pepper
- Wanza Noodles - spicy, numbing + garlicky wheat noodles, braised soy beans, mushroom mince + coriander
- Dan Dan Noodles - spicy sesame + peanut noodles, mushroom mince, cucumber + pak choi
It'll be takeaway/delivery only, so if you're living in/near the area - this will definitely be worth trying out.
More about Mao Chow Holloway
Where is it? Unit 8, Nags Head Covered Market, 22 Seven Sisters Road, Islington, London N7 6AG
When does it open? 2 February 2021 (20% off food for the first week)
How to order: Takeaway or via Deliveroo
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @mao_chow.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners