Top Soho pasta restaurant Bancone is back and, like other pasta bars, has realised that the best way to deliver is through a set of pasta kits, alongside some antipasti. Alas, there's no sign of their famous "silk handkerchiefs" but we're going to imagine that was a little hard to transport.
Here's what's on the menu:
- Burrata with kale, marinated beetroot & chive oil
- Broccolini with garlic oil, chili & Sicilian crumb
- Selection of Salumi: coppa, bresaola, parma ham, smoked duck breast
- Bucatini cacio e pepe
- Spicy pork & n’duja ragù with mafalde
- Spinach & ricotta ‘mezzaluna’ ravioli with sage butter
- Bucatini with pea purée, broad beans & English asparagus
- Coconut panna cotta, mango & passion fruit, coconut & cherry crisp
- Hazelnut chocolate mousse, spiced crumb & strawberry tartar
Each dish comes with a recipe card with only a minimal amount of finishing up and there will be a short Italian wine list too alongside some deli items.
More about Bancone
Where is it? 8 Lower James St, Soho, London W1F 9EL
When does it start? Orders from 5 June 2020, first delivery 12 June
Delivery range: 5 miles from Soho
How to book: On their website (from 9am, 5 June)
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @bancone.pasta.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners