Lima, the Peruvian restaurant in Fitzrovia, is the latest restaurant in town to kick off a delivery service - but not just one. They're launching two different offerings at the same time.
First up is Lima at Home. As you can imagine, that's offering up signature Lima dishes to eat... at home. So the menu will feature sea bream or scallop ceviche or slow-braised suckling pig with parsnip & sweet chilli sauce. And there will be Andean Root Vegetables on the veg side.
In addition to that, they're kicking off a more casual version called Barranco by LIMA (Barranco is one of the districts of Lima in Peru). That menu's quite a different beast, featuring:
- Beef tartare or tuna tacos, empanadas or plantain crisps with avocado cream
- Mixed seafood or sea bream ceviche
- Half or whole slow roast chicken with Peruvian sauces
- Parilla Andean BBQ (chicken or beef)
- Slow-braised pork brioche
- Alfajores shortbread with dulce de leche
Both launch this week.
More about Lima at Home & Lima Barranco
When do they start? 3 June 2020
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @lima_london.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners