The Woodhead Group are already having big success with the Quality Chop House delivery service (even though we're experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms from going so long without one of their pork pies). Now the same group have reopened another restaurant - Clipstone in Fitzrovia.
They're both open as an online shop, but also as a shop providing food for the locals. If you're nearby, they'll have fruit and veg from the excellent Natoora, pasta and more storecupboard delights as well as freshly baked bread daily.
As for the meal side of things - that's clearly led by the Dexter Beef, Potato & Black Truffle Pithivier which you see pictured above. If it weren't for us "staying alert" we'd be rushing down there for that right now. Here's what else is on the menu:
- New-Season Leek & Old Winchester Tart
- Slow Roast Leg of Lamb with fresh broad beans, peas and artichokes
- Hake Fillet, Anchovy & Chilli Butter, White Asparagus and Jersey Royals
- Tagliatelle with spiced fennel sausage, courgettes & fresh herbs
- Tagliatelle with datterini tomatoes, wild garlic, basil & parmesan
- Freekeh, Miso-Roasted Carrots, Cashew Nuts & Herbs
- Grilled Green Asparagus, Baby Gem, Hazelnut Miso & Parmesan
- Pork & Rabbit Rillettes
- Clipstone Spiced Nuts
- Chocolate & Strawberry Crostata
- Loquat Frangipane Tart
That's one damned fine menu right there. Everything is sent ready to be finished off at home - so you can order well in advance of dinner.
More about Clipstone
Where is it? 5 Clipstone St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 6BB
How to order: On their website
Delivery range: Within 5km of the restaurant (or available for collection)
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @clipstonerestaurant.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners