13/5/19 - updated with Shoreditch details.
The next restaurant to return from lockdown is Homeslice pizza - starting with Marylebone and following up with Shoreditch. They're open for both delivery and collection, setting up shop on Supper and Deliveroo.
It's a limited menu as they've adapted for social distancing rules - so here's what you can expect:
- Margherita - tomato sauce base, mozzarella, basil and oregano
- Mushroom, Ricotta, Pumpkin Seed & Chilli - garlic oil base, mushrooms, ricotta, mozzarella, chilli flakes, pumpkin seeds, chives, and a soy truffle glaze.
- Salami, Rocket & Parmesan - tomato base, salami, rocket and Parmesan.
- Vegan Mushroom - garlic oil base, mushrooms, soya truffle glaze, pumpkin seeds, chives, chilli.
- Air-Dried Wagyu Beef, Truffle Crème Fraîche, Cipollini Onions & Salsa Verde - topped with air-dried Wagyu imported from Spain by leading Wagyu expert, Jorge Periata and Truffle Crème Fraiche using Black Truffles from Zak Frost at Wiltshire Truffles.
There's also a weekly raffle entry to win four free Homeslice pizzas, with the money donated to NHS Charities Together.
More about Homeslice Marylebone
Where is it? Marylebone and Shoreditch
When? Marylebone open now, Shoreditch on 14 May 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners