What: Beam Notting Hill
In a nutshell: Med cafe comes to Notting Hill
Summing it all up: They've already opened successful cafes in Crouch End and Highbury and next up for Beam is a move west to Notting Hill.
Right at this moment, it might be hard to imagine but, eventually, things will get back to a kind of normal. And that means that there will be new restaurants opening up in London. And we've our first news of a new opening since the lockdown, with info on a new Beam cafe that's opening later this year.
Beam have already opened in Crouch End and Highbury and their next location will be Notting Hill. On the menu will be brunch and lunch dishes inspired by British and Mediterranean cuisine, including:
- Goat's Cheese & Beetroot Benedict - Crushed beetroot with goat’s cheese, poached organic eggs, hazelnut dukkah and homemade hollandaise sauce, served on a toasted muffin.
- Turkish Eggs - Garlic yoghurt, medium poached organic eggs, browned butter with Pul biber chilli flakes, diced spicy beef sausage, served with rosemary focaccia.
- Vegan Breakfast - Crushed avocado, vegan sausage, portobello mushroom, hash brown, grilled heritage tomatoes, bean salsa, dukkah, artisan multigrain bread and tomato salsa.
- Halloumi Wrap - Halloumi, grilled peppers, caramelised red onion, tomato salsa and hummus in a tortilla wrap, served with a salad garnish.
- Gluten-Free Buttermilk Pancakes - Gluten-free buttermilk pancakes served with a berry compote, bacon, salted caramel, maple syrup, honeycomb and butter.
- Brioche French Toast - Artisan brioche French toast, filled with Nutella, banana, salted caramel and berry compote.
They're planning to open post-lockdown in Summer 2020 and we'll have more details closer to the time.
More about Beam
Where is it? 103 Westbourne Grove, London W2 4UW
When does it open? August 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners