They closed after a fire last year, but Red Dog Soho is making a return - and it's had something of a change in its absence.
Upon the restaurant's return, it'll be all about Austin Barbeque, American craft beers and whiskey - that means the menu will feature:
- USDA beef brisket with mustard barbeque & pickled chilli
- St Louis pork ribs with Carolina barbeque & 10 spice dry rub
- Fried oysters Nashville style, soft shell crab with green tomato vinaigrette
- Morcilla sausage
- Fine roasted aubergine parmigiana
- Plus the 10 Year Burger with marrow butter glaze and pancetta in the 30-day dry-aged beef patty mix
For drinks, there will be Red Dog Lager on tap, as well as craft stouts, IPAs and lagers from the US alongside plenty of American whiskies - which you can buy as a half bottle of whiskey to share from £36.
More about Red Dog Soho
Where is it? 20 Berwick Street, London W1F 0PY
When does it open? 19 March 2020
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners