This year, Allpress Espresso is 30 years old and they're teaming up with some impressive restaurants and chefs to celebrate. They're launching Allpress Lates at their Dalston roastery with chef and restaurant takeovers all through summer, with the garden opening into the evening for the first time.
All are free to head along to and here's who's taking over, all from 6-11pm (you'll be able to book tickets free here).
- 26th July - Towpath Café - the waterside cafe moved inland for the night
- 9th August - Max’s Sandwich Shop - the best sandwiches in London, serving a grilled Brindisa chorizo bun with cocktails by Three Sheets
- 31st August - Belles Hot Chicken - the Australian chicken shop comes to London with natural wines by former Noma sommelier Yukiyasu
- 6th September - Freddie Janssen (Snackbar) - former pop-up, soon to be permanent cafe in Dalston
- 13th September - Bad Sports - serving up cocktails and tacos
- 20th September - Wildflower - fresh vegetarian and vegan food
- 27th September - Margot Henderson (of the mighty Rochelle Canteen) and Claire Ptak (Violet) who baked the royal wedding cake
On top of this, from 9 August, the Lates will also feature the Mr Lyan Tennessee Nitro Espresso Martini - created by Mr Lyan Studio and Jack Daniels, using Allpress cold brew coffee.
And they also have their special Knuckle Supper Clubs - they are:
- 2nd August - Olia Hercules - award-winning chef and cookery writer)
- 29th August - Alex Hely-Hutchinson - of 26 Grains
Here's what AllPress have to say about their Lates:
Allpress Lates was hatched over a few wines on one of many evenings spent in the garden at the roastery. We came up with our ultimate wishlist of creatives and innovators who would be involved and the line-up has blown us away. It’s a privilege to work with such an exciting group of restaurants, bars, bakers and chefs on this series of events. We’re delighted to share our thirtieth birthday celebrations with them.
More about Allpress
Where is it? 55 Dalston Ln, Dalston, London E8 2NG, UK
How to book: Book for free here.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners