The sun might not quite have come out for the first night of Taste of London - but the weekend ahead is looking pretty good if you're thinking of heading over to Regent's Park. We went along to the first night of this year's event to try some of the food and drink on offer - here are our personal top picks...
And there's more...
As you can see from above - we really tried to take in as much as we could - but even we have limits. Here are a few other things to look out for:
- Head to the Action Against Hunger stand - everything here looks great and we had our eye on Neil Rankin's nacho fried chicken tenders
- From Delamina, we think the hand-pulled shwarma sounds good.
- Head over to Sagardi for the Txuleton basque-style matured beef and make sure to look at the huge hanging cuts.
- The Brigadiers bar looks like lots of fun - if we'd had time we definitely would have tried a pina colada negroni
- Be sure to check out who's at the firepit, where some great chefs and restaurants are cooking things up over the weekend including Two Lights, Smokestak, Som Saa and Quality Chop House.
- On Thursday, head over to the Dominique Ansel stand for the amazing frozen S'mores
- On Saturday, keep an eye out for Kym's - their soy chicken particularly
- On Sunday, look for Jae, previewing an upcoming restaurant - the ice cream sandwich looks really good.
- Also on Sunday, Tou will be there and you can expect the queues for the legendary Iberian katsu sando to be one of the biggest. Get there early.
Hot Dinners were guests of Taste of London
More about Taste of London
Where is it? Regent's Park, London
When does it run? 19-23 June 2019
How to book: Buy tickets online
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners