The development over at Battersea Power Station has added a fair few new and interesting restaurants to the area - and now they're getting a regular Saturday food market too. It comes from the people behind Real Food Festivals, who also look after the market in front of King's Cross and the nearby weekly Canopy Market.
It's a mix of food and crafts and, of course, it's the food that caught our interest. Here's what's coming to Battersea:
- Modern European deli and bakery, Popina
- The Flour Station with sourdough and artisan bakes, cakes and pastries
- Battersea Brewery, a South West London micro-brewery
- Casa Cannoli, serving up Sicilian cannoli
- Outsider Tart, with their cupcakes, brownies, sweet pies and fresh tarts
- And multi award-winning cheese and charcuterie trader, Heritage Cheese
In addition to that, there will be a guest pitch to showcase new talent. Coming to that will be Bayou (Deep South food inc a New Orleans’ po’ boy sandwich) and Tongue n’ Cheek (Italian-inspired sustainable burgers).
More about River Walk Market
Where is it? Circus West Village, Battersea Power Station, London SW1 8AH
When does it open? Every Saturday from 27 April, 11am - 5pm
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @riverwalkmarket.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners