Who doesn't love sliders? You can eat them and pretend you're a giant. Or, if your appetite precludes eating more than one normal sized burger in a sitting, they're the perfect way to try more of a menu. So we're stoked to hear that Yeah! Burger are putting on a residency at Off Broadway, but even more pleased to hear it's going to be a slider bar.
Adam Creissen and Scott Hopkins - the chaps behind Yeah! Burger - both worked in the kitchen at this East London pub when they were just starting out, so this is something of a homecoming for the duo. They'll be serving up in Off Broadway six days a week, moving outside to a stall on Broadway Market on Saturdays.
Sliders will be £3 each or 3 for £8 and the menu looks like this:
- The Cheese - beef patty, American cheese, gherkin, ketchup, mustard
- The Yeah - beef patty, American cheese, gherkin, yeah! sauce, salad
- The O.G - beef patty, bacon, cheddar, avocado, lime crema, salad
- The Jerk - Trinidad style jerk chicken, beetroot slaw, scotch bonnet, hot sauce, lettuce
- The Morrissey - Spiced root veg, chickpea, green lentil & quinoa patty, cheddar, cucumber & mint labneh, yeah sauce, salad
There'll also be two sourdough sarnies (both £7), the Brooklyn made with plum smoked brisket and The Cali - a BLT with avocado and basil mayo.
Yeah Burger Slider Bar opens on Thursday 12 May 2016 at Off Broadway, 63-65 Broadway Market, London, E8 4PH. Serving hours will be Monday - Friday - 6pm-10pm, Sundays - 1pm-9pm. Keep up with their news on Twitter @SayYeahBurger