The inaugural GQ Food and Drink Awards took place last night at the Bulgari Hotel & Residences. It was almost a slam dunk for London establishments and folk who picked up at the glitzy ceremony, presided over by Claudia Winkleman - the exception being the gong for best pub which was taken home by The White Horse in Chichester.
Last night's winners were:
- Best restaurant - The Palomar
- Best bar - The Connaught Bar
- Best front of house - Jesus Adorna at Le Caprice
- Best chef - Nieves Barragán Mohacho at Barrafina Frith Street, Barrafina Adelaide Street and Fino
- Best sommelier - Michael & Charlotte Sager-Wilde at Sager + Wilde and Mission
- Best hotel - Claridge's
- Best interior - Berners Tavern
- Lifetime achievement - Chris Corbin and Jeremy King
Congrats to you all!