Of all the restaurant awards in town, The Tatler awards are among the hardest to predict - veering away from the usual suspects while still delivering gongs to much-deserved spots. And this year's list is no exception with a well-earned Test of Time award for Rochelle Canteen as well as the top prize to 108 Garage. Who will be very pleased, given the imminent launch of their next restaurant.
So here are the winners for the 2018 guide:
- Rising Star Eran Tibi at Bala Baya
- Tatler's Small is Beautiful Award: The Franklin Restaurant by Alfredo Russo
- Best Front of House: Winner: Margot
- Best Nosh Least Dosh: Winner: Padella
- Most Civilised Restaurant: Winner: The Game Bird
- Best Newcomer: Winner: Kiln
- Best Vibe: Winner: Isabel
- Test of Time: Winner: Rochelle Canteen (2006)
- Tatler's Restaurant of the Year: Winner: 108 Garage
For more - visit their website.