If you're looking for a weekend mac n cheese fix - this may be what you need. Joining forces with Covent Garden's Earlham Street Clubhouse is the Mac Factory, best known for their mac n cheese street food. They'll be settling into Earlham Street every Saturday night for a month with a range of mac n cheese along with some "Mac" cocktails too.
On the menu is:
- Nostalgic (v) - A classic blend of mature cheddar, parmesan and mozzarella
- Super Mario (v) - Sauteed wild mushrooms, truffle oil, cepe cream
- Piggy Style - Slow confit belly of rare breed pork, cauliflower puree and florets, wholegrain mustard jus
- The Big Smoke - Home smoked breast of chicken, fire roast peppers, apple wood smoked cheddar
- The Mac Burger (v) - Deep fried crumbed Mac n cheese patty served on a demi brioche bun with salad garnish, chilli jam and handcut chips
- The Mac-gyver Burger - All the above with a char-grilled longhorn beef patty
On top of that, they'll have some special cocktails including the Mac Shack (Appletons V/X, Creme de Cacao Blanc, Wray & Nephew, Lime Juice, Mango Puree, Vanilla Syrup, Apple Juice, Guava Juice, Angostura Bitters)
Mac Shack pops up at the Earlham Street Clubhouse at 35 Earlham Street, London WC2H 9LD on Saturday 14th, 21st, 28th March and 11th April. Follow them at @themacfac for more information.