The UK's big hospitality industry awards, the Cateys, took place last night at Grosvenor House. 1200 folk from the restaurant, bar and hotel worlds donned their gladrags to fete the likes of Nico Ladenis and New York restaurateur Daniel Boulud (seen accepting his award here).
Key awards on the night were:
- Chef Award: Sat Bains, Restaurant Sat Bains
- Hotel of the Year: The London Edition
- Sustainable Business Award: Wahaca
- Wine and Spirit Ambassador Award: Xavier Rousset, founder of Texture and 28-50
- Menu of the Year: Ox, Belfast
- International Outstanding Achievement Award: Daniel Boulud
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Nico Ladenis
- Best Employer: 45 Park Lane
- Restaurateur of the Year - Independent: Jyotin , Karam and Sunaina Sethi
Photo: Richard Vines - Bloomberg
The Hot Dinners and Chase Smoked Vodka Bloody Mary Challenge
Chefs - could your Bloody Mary recipe win you a trip to Provence? Find out more.