Fancy some decent fish and Chips in Notting Hill? Kensington Place is bringing back their very popular pop-up fish and chip bar in March for two months - so here's your chance to grab a top fish supper.
It's on the side of the main restaurant and they'll be bringing back the traditional fish and chips - obviously - with the add-on of mushy peas. And they'll also have a spicier version - "Curried-Spiced Batter Fish & Chips with mango chutney with a side of lentil dahl". PLUS - This year also brings some new dishes:
- Mackerel sliders, sweet chilli crème fraiche with sweet and sour slaw
- Salt and pepper squid with soy and ginger dressing
- Smoked bacon and apple scotch egg
- King prawn scampi (classic with tartar sauce or curried with mango chutney)
- Pineapple fritters served with vanilla ice cream.
All this and takeaway too...
The Notting Gill Chippy launches on 3 March and will be at Kensington Place, 201 Kensington Church Street, London W8 7LX for two months. For more, follow them on Twitter @KPrestaurantW8