In a nutshell: Street food collection in Paddington
Summing it all up: Paddington Central's latest new offering is a collection of brand new street food all under one NYC 80's inspired roof. And there's a karaoke bar too.
Paddington has been getting something of an overhaul of its restaurants of late (and as someone who commuted through there a few years back, it needed it). And latest to arrive in Paddington Central is Huckster. It's a 1980s New York-inspired collection of different food outlets - perhaps similar to something like Market Halls, but in this case, all the street food on offer has been created specifically for Huckster.
On offer will be:
- RUMBL. - chips tossed with thyme, seasoning and toppings that include Chicken skin dust with chimichurri mayo.
- Crooked Peel Pizza Co. offering NY sourdough pizzas the Fig + Honey (goats cheese, roast fig, pine nuts and Manuka honey).
- TRUE Burgers - burgers, of course, including a MACnPATTY, with mac and cheese
- Wonton Willy - wonton noodle soups with bean sprouts and choi sum.
- Bubble Gods - ice cream waffle cones such as The Gods (vanilla and caramel ice cream, strawberry, Oreo, GODS Choco sauce, and salted caramel sauce); and Oreo Heaven (Vanilla ice cream, GODS Choco sauce and mini Oreo’s).
On top of that, expect a karaoke bar, a separate bar with cocktails that include a Burnt Orange Espresso Martini and also HUCKSTER Coffee Co. which will be serving up breakfast and brunch.
More about Huckster
Where is it? 4 Kingdom St, London W2 6BD
When does it open? June 2018
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners