Just launched in Soho, Bukowski Grill are now adding breakfast to the menu - and they've a 50% off food launch offer too.
Their early breakfast includes:
- Rolls - merguez with roast pepper salsa & fried egg - £6.25 and avocado, fried egg & chilli & tomato relish - £5.25
- Waffles including "Elvis style": jam, peanut butter, bacon & banana - £7.00
- Panuzzo melts: wood oven baked sourdough flat bread stuffed with smoked ham, cheese, onion, mustard & tomato - £5.50
- Sourdough toasts including bbq benedict - smoked pulled pork, poached eggs & hot sauce hollandaise - £8.50
And brunch adds
- Egg chesapeake - deep fried soft shell crab, rocket, poached eggs, hot sauce hollandaise £10.50
- baked eggs in a spiced tomato and pepper sauce / yoghurt, seed & sourdough crumb topping £6.50 + merquez sausages £2.50
That 50% off food offer runs from 18 March up until 1 April 2016. To book the soft launch call 020 3857 4756 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Breakfast is served Monday to Friday : 8am-11.30am, weekend brunch: Saturday 8.30am-3pm and Sunday 9.30am-3pm.