There are some big changes happening to Bar Boulud at the Mandarin Oriental this Summer. It's metamorphosing into one of Daniel Boulud's other restaurants - Boulud Sud (which is currently in New York).
While there are a FEW Bar Boulud classics still on the menu, it's otherwise a wholesale change for the restaurant with a much more mediterranean menu taking over. So the kind of dishes will be:
For the table...
- MEDITERRANEAN MEZZE - spicy moroccan hummus, herb falafel, babaganoush £12
- HOUSE-MADE TARAMASALATA - smoked cod roe, dill potato chips £10
- GAMBAS AL AJILLO - shrimp, garlic, chili, focaccia - £15
While the starters and mains include:
- “HORIATIKI”CLASSIC GREEK SALAD - red onion, kalamata olives, feta cheese £10
- TUNISIENNE - lamb merguez, herbed couscous, peppers, yoghurt £9
- HAND ROLLED GARGANELLI - san marzano tomato sauce, basil & parmesan £16
- SPAGHETTI “NERO” - calabrian chilli, cuttlefish, shaved bottarga £19
- HARISSA SPICED LAMB LOIN - freekeh, aubergine,tzatziki £24
- GRILLED LAMB BURGER - aubergine, harissa cucumber yogurt, piquillos, panisse fries £19
Boulud Sud will be at Bar Boulud from 1 July 2016 until 31 August 2016 at 66 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7LA. For more, follow them on Twitter @barbouludlondon.