They've already had big success with 100 Hoxton and now they're doing the same in Islington. The people behind Zilouf's are launching a makeover of that Islington restaurant which will soon become 100 Islington.
For this Islington venture, expect a similar pan-Asian menu to 100 Hoxton, led by Head Chef Francis Puyat, previously at Ottolenghi’s NOPI. So there will be sharing plates with Asian and Middle-Eastern flavours, spices and ingredients. Just like these dishes:
- Courgette and Halloumi fritter with preserved lemon yoghurt
- Singapore soft shell chilli crab, peanut & Lime,
- Chargrilled lamb belly, aubergine, burnt goats cheese, pine nuts, green tahini & harissa,
- Chilli fried rice with chilli prawn sambal, fried egg & Chinese sausage
- Chilli chocolate ganache, spiced nut crumb & chocolate mousse.
There's also a big bar space, with a similar look to 100 Hoxton - and they'll be putting on £5 lunch boxes too.