A new Italian restaurant is coming to Fitzrovia, via Brighton. The original Cin Cin has been a hit and also won a Michelin Bib Gourmand. They've now announced that they're taking over the space that used to be the Bonnie Gull Seafood Shack.
Looking at the Brighton menu, expect a combination of a small a la carte menu, or a five-course set Italian dinner. Here's an example of what's been on offer:
- Salt cod mousse, winter leaves, pickled cauliflower, focaccia croutons
- Osso buco arancino, parsley emulsion
- Tagliatelle, baked salmon, Sussex leeks & Trebbiano cream sauce
- Cin Cin Cotechino sausage, ditalini, winter greens & lentil ragu
- South Downs venison, soft polenta, braised red cabbage, roasted pear
- Panettone bread & butter pudding, marmalade ice cream
That menu sounds very promising, for sure. They'll also have about 20 seats outside, so expect them to open as alfresco dining only to start.
More about Cin Cin
Where is it? 21A Foley St, Fitzrovia, London W1W 6DS
When does it open? April/May 2021
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners