While we can't get down to Paradise's beautiful looking place in Soho at the moment, the Sri Lankan restaurant (also now owners of a shiny new Michelin Bib Gourmand) have made a move into the at-home scene. You can now get their food delivered anywhere in the UK with Hōtal Paradise. They say it's "inspired by the casual eateries located on the spirited streets of Colombo, known as ‘hotels’ (local pronunciation; Hōtal)"
Here's what's in the box:
- Potato, pea & raw green mango patty empanadas, tamarind mayo
- Northern spiced pork belly skewers, curry leaf, goraka, kithul molasses
- Aubergine and jaggery moju
- Hand-stretched godamba roti
- Green tea and jasmin cucumber, radish & chilli capsicum pickles
- Smoked coconut yoghurt
- Burnt pork crackling coconut pol sambol
It's £55 for two people, and that'll also come with a link to a Radio Paradise playlist. Their first box sold out in a flash, but they'll be sending out boxes for the foreseeable future. They are already taking orders for the second delivery - so best get in there fast.
More about Hōtal Paradise
Delivery range: Nationwide
How to order: Order online
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @paradisesoho.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners