They've just received a green Michelin star (for "sustainable gastronomy") and now Petersham Nurseries are launching their new at-home dinner boxes, delivering nationwide.
As that green star indicates, carefully sourced produce and an eye on provenance are big themes for their boxes. There will be set menus that change with the seasons and it kicks off in February with:
- A starter of fresh tagliatelle with tema artichoke, anchovy, chilli and garlic pangrattato
- A choice of Haye farm Porchetta, rolled with winter garden herbs or delica pumpkin, chard and goat’s cheese pithivier.
- Those come with sides of braised endive and radicchio with sultanas, lilliput capers, Taggiasca olives and pine nuts and cavolo nero, with Zisola olive oil and Amalfi lemon dressing
- Steamed date pudding with pouring cream
- Winslade cheese, served with pane carasau and honey from Petershams’ on-site hives in Richmond.
On top of that, all boxes come with wrapped "rustic candles" and, as it is Petersham Nurseries after all, you can add on a Petersham terracotta pot with a hyacinth bulb too (and there's more in the Petersham shop). There's an excellent wine list to choose from, but the cocktails should be well worth a look as they've teamed up with Tayer + Elementary for them.
More about Petersham Nurseries
Where is it? Church Lane, Petersham Rd, Church Lane TW10 7AB
Delivery range? Nationwide
How to order: On their website (on sale now, first delivery 5 February 2021)
Find out more: Follow them on Instagram @petershamnurseries.
Subscribe to be the first to get the news from Hot Dinners